Allround-cultivator with a large range of applications
Advantages of Terrano FM
Distinguishing Features of Terrano FM
Terrano FM - Specifications
|Machine mod||Terrano 5 FM||Terrano 6 FM||Terrano 7 FM|
|Working width (m)||4.80||5.90||7.00|
|Transport width (m)||3.00||3.00||3.00|
|Transport height (m)||3.30||3.85||4.00|
|Length without towing hooks (m)||8.60||8.60||8.60|
|Length with towing hooks (m)||8.90||8.90||8.90|
|Tyre size, support wheels||15.0 / 55-17 (2 / 4 pcs.)||15.0 / 55-17 (2 / 4 pcs.)||15.0 / 55-17 (4 pcs.)|
|Tyre size, chassis||405 / 70-24||405 / 70-24||405 / 70-24|
|Number of tines||17||21||25|
|Tine spacing in one row (cm)||112||112||112|
|Tine spacing (cm)||28||28||28|
|Frame height (mm)||750||750||750|
|Frame size (mm)||100 x 100 und 120 x 120||100 x 100 und 120 x 120||100 x 100 und 120 x 120|
|Packer Ø (cm)||55 / 59||55 / 59||55 / 59|
|Double-acting control devices||2 (+ 1 with hydr. depth adjustment)|
|Power demand (KW / HP)||150-220 / 205-300||175-265 / 240-360||220-290 / 300-395|
|MulchMix point width (cm)||37||37||37|
|Road lighting equipment||Standard||Standard||Standard|
* Weight of the machines with drawbar linkage with minimum equipment and double RollFlex packer
Lower link attachmen
Lower link holding fixture cat. III/III
Expansion size: 1,010 mm
Lower link bolt Ø: 36.6 mm
Optional: Lower link shaft cat IV/IV
Expansion size: 1,224 mm
Lower link bolt Ø: 50.8 mm
Front support wheels
Tyres 15.0/55-17. The tyres are designed to exactly control the depth of the Terrano FM.
Depth adjustment front support wheels
Hydraulic depth adjustment:
Optional. Instead of mechanical push rods hydraulic cylinders at the front support wheels and at the packer frame are used. Via those cylinders the working depth can be steplessly adjusted while working.
Mechanical depth adjustment:
The depth of the Terrano FM is controlled via the packer roller and the front support wheels. The working depth is adjusted via spacer clips at the push rods.
Tyres 405 / 70 - 24. Makes the Terrano FM very manoeuvrable.
Can be used for depth control. If the carrying capacity of the packer roller is not sufficient, it can be relieved via the chassis.
The lowering path is then limited via spacer clips in the lifting cylinders.
The tines are arranged directly behind the tyres and treat the soil directly in the tyre tracks thus leaving a homogeneous field.
Unity consisting of tine shaft, coulter point, guide plate and side wings.
The side wings are attached to the tine with only two bolts.
Depending on the type of soil the side wings are suitable for working depths till approx. 20 cm.
For deep cultivation we recommend the use without side wings.
The adjustment is made via spindles. The working depth can be adjusted very comfortably and without any tools.
The adjustment can be seen at the scale of the spindles.
Due to the 4-bar tine arrangement the discs are arranged on one side (not in pairs). Maintenance-free oil-bath bearing with slide ring seal.
The rubber elements protect the discs from overload and have proven themselves due to their safe functioning and their low maintenance.
Suitable for all types of soil. Allows for a trouble-free working even on stony sites.
With a trip height of 25 cm and a release force of 350 kg the tines are ideal for cultivation up to 20 cm.
With a radius of 300 mm the 60-cm-tine has specially been designed for shallow and medium cultivation.
The coiled guide plate prevents the soil from being pressed. Thus, the power requirement is reduced and mixing is improved.
The release force of the TerraGrip depends on the frame height (lever length):
a) 75 cm frame height with 570 kg release force.
- Terrano 6 FX
- Terrano FM
b) 85 cm frame height with 500 kg release force.
- Terrano 3 to 5 FX
- Terrano MT
- Tiger AS
- Tiger LT
c) 85 cm frame height with hydr. overload protection and 800 kg release force for Tiger MT and Tiger DT.
TerraGrip tine carrier
Completely maintenance-free due to very large bearings.
Mechanical spring package. Very suitable for deep cultivation till 35 cm also at high working speeds.
Coulter point and guide plate
8 cm width standard:
Ideal on medium and heavy soils.
12 cm width:
Available as a spare part. Recommended on very light and free-flowing soils to improve the mixing effect as the breaking ability of the 8 cm-wide combination might not be sufficient.
Carbide point HM
Steel point, tapered down to a width of 45 mm with soldered carbide point.
Depending on the site it allows for an operational life that is 3 times as high as that of standard points. The coulter points keeps the full length during the whole operational life.
It always guarantees the optimum coulter angle for best mixing effect at a low horsepower requirement.
Carbide point HM PLUS
Steel point, tapered down to a width of 50 mm with soldered carbide point and additional lateral carbide coating.
Additional reinforcement in the middle part as wear in this part limits the operational life of the carbide coated points.
The corrugation in the middle part provides an additional abrasion protection.
Depending on the site it allows for an operating life that is 5 times as high as that of standard points.
Side wings HM - 37 cm
Width 37 cm - Available as a spare part: Steel wings with carbide plates soldered to the blade.
The wings almost maintain their complete width for the whole operating time. Thus an all-over cultivation guarantees the best mixing effect.
Width 37 cm:
Standard for all Terrano FX and FM as well as Tiger LT.
With shallow cultivation guarantees an all-over cultivation (tine spacing 30 cm). Overlapping guarantees an all-over cultivation even with increasing wear.
Width 25 cm:
Available as a spare part. Recommended for deeper cultivation on light soils where the breaking ability without wings is not sufficient. Moreover, it is possible to use the Tiger AS with these coulter wings for shallow cultivation.
By means of the flanges at the packer arms the roller segments can be screwed on and off relatively easily.
The levelling discs remain at the cultivator and can still be used. They can be used to define the levelling degree.
Removable packer roller
The Terrano FM is designed in such a way that it can also be used without packer roller. The depth control is carried out by the middle chassis.
Ranges of use:
Winter furrow: deep cultivation in autumn before summer crops. The soil is to remain „open“ to offer a large surface for an optimum winter mellowness.
Humid/wet conditions: Under extreme conditions the packer roller might be the limiting factor for cultivation (jamming/clogging). Without packer roller it is at least possible to cultivate.
RollFlex packer Ø 55 / approx. 115 kg/m
Excellent self-cleaning due to vibration of the leaf springs.
Deep consolidation due to open packer rings.
Additional mixing effect due to the movement of soil in the packer.
Open packer with intermediate wings for excellent levelling
Characteristics of the RollFlex packer
Reinforced, curved spring elements for more stability.
Reinforced spokes with support for more stability.
SteelDisc packer Ø 58 cm
Approx. 175 kg/m. Heavy steel ring packer with excellent consolidation on heavy, dry soils.
Good cutting effect. Particularly suitable for stony soils.
Rear tow hook
Optional for all cultivators incl. 2 double-acting hydr. connections.
Allows for attaching a packer roller (e.g. Optipack SD / AS) for an even more intensive consolidation and if possible cultivation and seedbed preparation in one pass.
- Terrano 5 FM 01uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano FMuploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/TerranoFM.jpg
- Terrano 6 FM 02uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 04uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 14uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 10uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 7 FM 01uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 05uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 02uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 09uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 05uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 03uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 11uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 12uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 07uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 7 FM 02uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 13uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 15uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 04uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 09uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 07uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 08uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 06uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 03uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 01uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 06uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 5 FM 08uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Terrano 6 FM 16uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Impressionen MASTERuploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/imp-thumb.JPG
- Partner HTuploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/Partner.jpg
- Partner HT 02uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 11uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 01uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 14uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 21uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 15uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 06uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 13uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 18uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 12uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 10uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 16uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 19uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 04uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 20uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 22uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 03uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 09uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 17uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 08uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 07uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/
- Partner HT 05uploads/tx_dkdmoviesimages/